Mr.Sock Monkey

Ok, so bit scared as this is the first blog (little clap please) and it is Mr.Sock Monkey that I made for Dan's Christmas stocking. Here is where I found the pattern http://www.santaspostbag.co.uk/how-to-make-sock-monkeys-christmas-toy.shtml and as it looked pretty straight forward I did what came naturally and asked Blankee to help.

Half way through ( Blankee giving his inspection )

I used the sewing machine for the legs, arms and tail seams. Then I had to handstitch everything onto the body even the mouth! And finally.......(wiggly finger action please.....)


Mr.Sock Monkey showing off his moves. Not bad for my first sock experience :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Laura said...

Love Love Love him!
I have to make one for my brother this week!

Post a Comment